Web Accessibility Statement for Slyce Media (https://www.slyce.org) (hereinafter “Slice Media”).
Slyce Media is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility:
Slyce Media takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Slyce Media:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Conformance status
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Slyce Media is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We use UserWay (UserWay.org) as well.
This statement was created on 02/18/2020.